Keywords : restriction - iPad - tab - smartphone - phone - uses - optimization - responsive
Possible phrasing(s) of the question :
- What are your recommendations for the creation of an iPad/smartphone/tablet version of my project?
- How do I create a responsive version of my project ?
- How responsive projects created on RacontR are ?
Possible solution(s) :
- RacontR projects are not (strictly speaking) natively responsive. However you can create dedicated versions of a project for mobile devices.
- At the moment, due to technological restrictions from mobile devices manufacturers, it is impossible to automatically trigger sounds or videos while a page is loading. You therefore have to plan an action in order to launch the media.
- It is not possible to trigger "hover" actions (this may sound obvious to some, but few people actually consider this).
- You have to optimize your media as much as possible in order to reduce your project's overall size. Loading time on a mobile device can take much longer if your media are not fully optimized (see documentation link below).
- Sometimes (quite often) you have adjust your project with a specific version for mobile devices, lighter than the desktop version, by slicing pages of your project into smaller parts for instance.
Related documentation :