Action layers are transparent elements enabling you to add actions to your media.
Here are the different options offered by RacontR covered in this section :
- Adding an action layer on a page
- Action layers properties
Adding an action layer on a page
- To import an action layer on a page, click on the “+” icon on the menu on the top left. A list of available elements appears, select “Hotlink”.
Action layers appears as blue rectangles in editing mode, but they will be transparent for the user once the project is published.
2. Their main use is to apply actions on a group of elements without having to add actions on each layer. Indeed the actions applied on an element on top of the layer stack will prevail over actions applied on elements below it.
Tip : In preview mode you can decide to display action layers to make sure their position is right, or not to display them to see exactly what the user will see. Click on the bottom left corner "hide/show hotlink" command
Action layers properties
- Access the properties panel by clicking on the gear-shaped icon on the top-left menu. From here you can duplicate an element (preserving its size and actions), rotate your element clockwise from 0 to 360° and counterclockwise from 0 to -360°. You may also rename your element if you wish.
- Add a link to your element (see here for details)