In this documentation, we are going through the details of your account properties, project creation and how to add a template.
Here are the different options offered by RacontR covered in this section :
- Account properties
- Project properties
- Create a project and add a template
- Once your account is created, you can view your projects, templates, messages and collaborators, your account settings and your orders.
- To create a project, simply click on “create a project”
Here you are on your RacontR personal account page.
- By clicking this button, you can create a new project.
- For all projects, it is possible to view, manage settings, and access the editor or delete it.
- You can change the title and description of your project. This will improve search engines optimization or simply present it to your users.
- You can choose a project type and a category.
- Premium features : this section is reserved to premium members. You can have access to an iFrame to integrate your project on your own site, duplicate it to create a new one from the same base, convert it into a template, invite collaborators, add a password or make it private, export and get the HTML / CSS / JS files of your project, invite users to preview before its publication and allow a number of websites to integrate the project with the iFrame.
Create a project and add a template
First, you must choose a title for your project.
Then a project type (you’ll have a documentation and presets in your editor based on your choice).
Choose a category.
You can add a thumbnail to illustrate your project.
Add a description for your project, which will improve its SEO and help make it known.
Start your project from scratch or use a template !
Et voilà! You just created your project!
You now have access to the general settings of your project. You can start editing it.