Typographic stylesheets enable you to template font stylings.
You can create a stylesheet for your titles, subtitles, body texts and so on. These are not mandatory but they can prove useful to gain time on text blocks editing and to preserve typographic coherence throughout your project.
Here are the different options offered by RacontR covered here :
- Create a typographic stylesheet
- Add a stylesheet
Create a typographic stylesheet
To create a typographic stylesheet, go to the “Project properties” section in the top-right menu of your editor.
- Then click on the “Stylesheets” tab
- Start by choosing which style you want to preset : title, subtitle, body.
- Choose a font. If your font is not pre-installed, you can upload a new one (cf: "Import a font" tutorial)
- Choose a font size and modify any setting you wish.
- You can preview your style in the opened window.
Add a stylesheet
You'll find your stylesheets in any text blocks when editing your project.
- When you open a text block, you can see a “Style” dropdown menu.
- You can select your desired stylesheet