Your project is finished, it is now time to put it online!
Before publishing a project, make sure it is finished.
It is possible to go back at any moment to update and publish.
We will learn two ways to publish a project : page by page in the editor or directly from the platform RacontR!
Here are the different options offered by RacontR covered in this section :
- Define the home page
- Publish your entire project from the platform
- Publish a page in the editor
Define your home page
Once in your editor, choose in the scenario the page intended to be your home page and click on it.
- Go to the page properties.
- Click on “set as home page”.
You just set the first page of your project!
Tip : It is possible to change the home page using the same process on any of your pages.
Publish your entire project from the platform
- To publish your project, go to the RacontR platform and in your project list, click on the “settings” of the project you want to publish.
- You can publish the entire project by clicking on “publish“. Two choices are available : publish it on RacontR or use a credit (premium option).
The credits allow you to publish your project outside of RacontR : on your own site using an iFrame, or simply by exporting the sources !
Re-publish a page in the editor
To re-publish a page after a change:
- Select the page in the editor scenario,
- click on the “publish” button
IMPORTANT: For the changes to be visible on your publication's url, do not hesitate to empty the cache of your browser after republishing