This is where it all starts.
Click on the “Project” tab on the top right to lay the foundation for your project.
Here are the different options offered by RacontR that we will approach :
- Project tab
- Scene settings
- Aspect of the project
- Fonts & stylesheets
- Social, integration & tracking
In “Project”, you will find 7 main tabs. Start with the one labelled “Project description”.
- Project Title: give a name to your story
- Tags: a few individual words to describe your project and improve its SEO.
- Project description: use your writing talent to describe your project to other users and, again, to improve its SEO.
On the “Scene size” tab you can give specific sizes to your project.
- Project size: choose wisely your project’s size in pixels. You can use some presets we’ve picked and, of course, you’ll be able to change it anytime. You can choose sizes for all devices!
- Adapt scene: do you want your project’s size to be fix or to adapt depending on the users screen definition.
- Custom view and recommended formats: you can use one of our default formats or create your own custom view.
Aspect of the project
On the “Aspect of the project” tab, you can change background colors for your project.
- Page and scene background : whether an image or a plain color. You can set a background color for your page and a background color for your scene.
- Scrollbars : some browsers offer quite ugly scrollbars. With the RacontR edition tool you can choose custom colors, width and opacity to create your very own scrollbar.
Fonts & stylesheets
On the “Fonts” and “Stylesheets” tabs, you can change the aspect of your text.
- Fonts: activate some fonts or upload your own custom fonts.
- Stylesheets: typographic stylesheets enable you to create template font stylings. You can create a stylesheet for your titles, subtitles, body texts and so on.
Social, integration and tracking
On the “Social” and “Integration and tracking” tabs, you can share your project everywhere on the web!
- Social: add a title, a description and a picture to share your project.
- Iframe and Google Analytics: add your own Google Analytics code, enable Google Frame for Internet Explorer 8
- Google Chrome Frame is an Internet Explorer plug-in designed to provide extra capabilities to this browser. It is a particularly useful tool used to make sure your project is fully compatible with dinosaurs such as Internet Explorer 8.
- Iframe: embed your project anywhere with your own iframe!