RacontR provides a text block editor similar to the one you can fin in a text-editing software such as Microsoft Word. It offers many possibilities, detailed in the following tutorial.
Here are the different options offered by RacontR :
- Insert a text block in a page
- Text block editing properties
Insert a text block in a page
To insert a text block, click on the “+” icon in the left menu of the page editor. A list of available elements appears, click on “text”.
A rectangle appears on your scene, you can drag it anywhere on your page or scene.
Double-click on it to access the following text block editing properties
Text block properties
- HTML / Add your HTML code
- Add your own stylesheets, fonts and size.
- Bold, italic, text color, background color, underline, cross out, remove formatting.
- Go back, restore, image, table, iframe
- Cut, copy, paste, paste as plain text, paste from Word
- Hyperlink, align left, align center, align right, align full