With the “Embeder” tool you can display an external web page on your project.
Here are the different options offered by RacontR covered in this section :
- Add and configure an embed
- Tips: Create embed from a text block
Add and configure an embed
You can “embed” Web pages inside your projects. That is to say that you can display a web content in the heart of your page.
- To do so, select “Embeder” in the "add an element" section,
- This will create an embed on your page.
- Now, you click on "element properties". Like other plugins, you can change many settings.
- Click on “element parameters”
- Insert a link then click on “Apply”.
Tips: Create embed from a text block
With the HTML editor of the text block, you will be able to integrate an image, video or an Iframe. This is an alternative way for this operation, if the plugin doesn’t work for some reason.
- First, create a text block,
- Then in its properties click “source” (the block HTML editor).
Copy and paste the full link of your image, for example http://www.lonelyplanet.fr/_img/lp_maps/fr/indonesia/indonesia.gif
You need to add HTML tags at the beginning of an image link on this form:
The result will be :
You just use the text block to create an embed with a Web image !