Once your images, videos and sounds are optimized, you can upload them in the Media section.
Here are the different options offered by RacontR that we cover in this section :
- Browse your media library
- Add images, videos, sounds
- Delete or edit a media
- Replace an image in a single page
Browse your media library
- To browse through your library, click on the “media” tab
- Then, you can click on the corresponding subsection (Graphics, Images, Videos, Sounds)
For instance, by clicking on “Images” you can see the file opening and you can now access all your media.
Do the same to browse through other types of files.
Add images, videos, sounds
- To upload your own media, go to the “Media” section through your top-right menu. The media section is divided in 3 tabs.
- To upload a new media, click on the desired tab to select it and click on “Open” or in the grey space . To select multiple media, keep the Shift key pressed when selecting additional files.
- Choose your media and click “open”
Once the blue loading bar has finished loading, your media is online !
Tip : you can add videos from YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion
Delete or edit a media
- You can edit your media's name simply by clicking on the pen (see below)
- Change your media: the media will be replaced everywhere on your project !
- You can delete your media by simply clicking on the cross
Replace an image in a single page
- Go to the page editor and right-click on the image to be replaced.
- Select “Replace” in the menu appearing.
The media library opens. Select the new image. You need to have uploaded it in the “Media” section first (see above) and click on “Apply”.